A project to refresh the previously dated website with current corporate branding and content marketing. The site facilitates content marketing and information about the South Australian franchises, whilst the property search form posts to the national Raine & Horne website providing the matched properties.
< Techo Babble />
- <design> Photoshop CC </ >
- <theme> custom child-theme </ >
- <responsive design> yes </ >
- <cms> Drupal </ >
The project involved:
- Stategic framework: providing direction for content marketing
- Interim website: a single-page interim website to replace what was the current non-functioning website whilst the new website was being developed (interim website now redeployed to http://appraisal.rhsa.com.au/)
- Information Architecture: planning the sections, pages and the user journey through the website
- Design: for desktop, tablet and smartphones, using Raine & Horne’s corporate branding
- Implementation: creation of coded templates and CSS styles integrated into a Drupal CMS (Content Management System)
A collaboration project between myself and Andy Stenton at Redesign SA/Production Hub.
ClientRaine & Horne SA,
Head Office, Kent Town, South Australia 5067